Dissecting Hematoma as a Complication of Septal Collateral Chanel Perforation in CTO-PCI of RCA with R-CART
Autores: Neisser Morales Victorino MD, Medica Sur Clinic Foundation/ ISSSTE Hospital Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos. Mexico City.
Moderador: Pablo Baglioni, Casa Hospital San Juan de Dios, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Complications in complex coronary angioplasty
Complications in CTOPCI
- Septal Perforation
- It occurs when we advance the microcateter over an extraluminal guide.
- Passage of the microcateter or ball through a tortuous and very small septal.
- Removal of an externalized wire without advancing the microcateter to the anterograde guide catheter.
- As a complication of a retrograde approach.
- Usually no specific handling is required.
Renegade MC, balloon 2.x 12, fat and clot no success…